Week beginning 19th April 2020
Continue to use Mathletics to help keep your brain active!
If you have forgotten or lost your login, please email and we can email it to you
* Count in steps of 2, 5 and 10. How many 2s make...?
* Mix up some socks, can you find the pairs? How many pairs do you have? Can you count in 2s?
* Group some pasta/lego/beads into 5s. how many groups of 5 do you have?
* Play catch and count in 10s
* Use a baking tray, can you count the rows? put objects in them and count the number of objects. Emphasis the last number, e.g 1, 2 3
Click here for more information.