Week beginning 19th April 2020
Continue to use Mathletics to help keep your brain active!
If you have forgotten or lost your login, please email and we can email it to you
* Count in steps of 2, 5 and 10. How many 2s make...?
* Mix up some socks, can you find the pairs? How many pairs do you have? Can you count in 2s?
* Group some pasta/lego/beads into 5s. how many groups of 5 do you have?
* Play catch and count in 10s
* Use a baking tray, can you count the rows? put objects in them and count the number of objects. Emphasis the last number, e.g 1, 2 3
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: