This week, we are focusing on money.
- Start by recognising different coins. Look carefully at the colour and size of the coins. What pictures do you see on them? Can you organise them into pounds and pence? Is there a 4p coin? How would we make 4p?
- Create a shop, label objects with prices initially up to 10p, How much would it cost to buy two or more of the items? Which coins will you need to use?
- (Year One) Look at some notes. What can you see? How many £1 coins would you need for them to be the same value as the note?
- Using coins, how many different ways can you make 10p and then 20p?
- Have a go at these money games on Top Marks
Click here for more information.