Supertato read By Klair. written and ilustrated by Sue Hendra & Paul Linnet
- Can you create your own Superhero vegetable? Can you draw and label it and then make it?
- Create a story around your superhero, have a go at writing the story. It could start with 'Some vegetables are frozen for a very good reason....'
- Can you sort food into food that you eat often or only sometimes? Can you design and label your own healthy meal or lunchbox?
- Create your own Superhero. What do they look like? What is their superpower?
- Listen to some of the other Supertato stories on YouTube.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: