Week beginning 11th May 2020
Here are a few activities for you to try this week.
- Listen to the story of Handa's Surprise and try some of the activities.
- Write some describing words (adjectives) to describe the animals and fruit in the story.
- Have a go at writing some sentences to go with the pictures (document below story).
- Draw a basket full of your favourite fruits and label it.
- Try Mrs Relf's phonic activity using phase 4 tricky words (Rec and Year One) and then try Mrs Swaite's recognising and spelling phase 5 tricky words (Year One), all can found by scrolling down this page.
- Log in to Reading Eggs for some new challenges.