The Russet Class Promise (Create your own version of the story with you as the main character)
Write your own version of 'The Promise.' Think of a world that isn't a nice place to live in with something that can be done to make it a better place. One day a bag thief makes a promise but what will be in the bag (a litter picker, rubbish clearing bags, recipes to make food for the hungry.......the choices are endless!).
Don’t forget to:
- make a story map/plan before you start writing.
- write in neat joined-up handwriting
- use ambitious vocabulary
- write in paragraphs (about 6-8 sentences in each paragraph).
- use capital letters at the start of sentences and for proper nouns (names of people and places).
- get as many ‘Miss Coleman punctuation points as you can by using a variety of punctuation
- finished? Don’t forget to edit and improve your work!
Create a front and back cover for your story and turn your writing into its own book!