There are all sorts of activities around the home that can support and consolidate your child’s understanding of maths. Here are a few suggestions of practical activities that you can do together;
In addition, here are some links to useful websites;
Week beginning 30th March 2020
Continue to use Matheletics to help keep your brain active!
If you have forgotten or lost your login, please email and we can email it to you.
* Can you find things lighter/heavier than an object? Can you record your findings?
* Order objects by their weight, what item was the heaviest? What item was the lightest? How did you check? Can you find a unit of measurement to see how heavy objects are e.g Lego/duplo?
* Can you do some baking and weigh the ingredients?
* Complete the White Rose Maths activity for weighing. https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-1/
* Play Happy Camel on Topmarks
Click here for more information.